While in Australia in July, we hired a 4WD for a trip to Fraser Island, largest sand island in the world. From Noosa, it was a 50 km drive on Cooloola Beach to Rainbow Bay, then across to Fraser Island by barge to drive up 75 Mile Beach on the eastern side.
This Easter, the boys and I went to Noosa on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia to visit relatives. Apart from heavy rain storms the first couple of days it was hot and sunny just like mid-summer. We went to the beach every day and the boys had some surfing lessons (boards). I also did a jet ski trip with each of them out to the open ocean to jump waves at speed.
- weekly photo challenge: joy (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (a series) (irenewaters19.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Joy (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Joy (pensivewriter2013.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (2far2shout.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Joy (khanghuynhblog.wordpress.com)